Broad system of catalogues and card files reveals the structure and contents of library stock:
- electronic catalogue of new arrivals;
- alphabetical and systematic catalogues (on literature since 1957);
- subject catalogue of domestic and foreign books (on editions since 1926);
- catalogue of periodicals;
- catalogue of author’s abstracts of dissertations;
- traditional card file of periodical articles.
The library has catalogues and card files in specialized departments:
- department of rare editions and manuscripts;
- “Odesica” department;
- department of arts;
- department of literature in foreign languages;
- research and methodical department.
We also provide electronic resources:
Full text databases IRS “Artifact” (1995-2007):
“Olden Odesa: Monuments of architecture, history and culture of city”;
“The annals of Odesa“;
“Outstanding persons“ (biographies);
Electronic versions of bibliographic indexes (MS-Word File Format).
Main catalogue: +38 048 7185360
Reference department: +38 048 77072114