Periodicals in Greek, published in Odessa in the early twentieth century
The newspaper “Anagennisis” (“Renaissance”, 1917).
It was headed by a committee of four directors, the editor-in-chief was G. Alatsidis, and it was printed in the printing house of Elena Chrysogelos. The newspaper's editorial office was based in the Greek Club of Odesa under the name "Omonia". This Greek club was located on Greek Square. The publication of the newspaper “Anagennisis” stopped on October 5, 1917.